So in honor of our marvelous #7daystretch, here are 7 things you might not know about me:
- I am [wildly/strangely/obviously] obsessed with: routine. It is kind of annoying and I’m striving to not be so type A. I’m sure none of you could tell I was Type A ? 😉 This weekend has been a true reflection of broken routine and agenda leading to stressed mommy. I need to stop that now!!
- I have a collection of: uhhh nothing really I don’t like clutter so collections don’t mix with me well BUT I would have to say workout programs, workout gear, workout equipment…I have a nice library of options so I can always be switching it up!
- I am secretly (not so secretly): considering cutting back on this blog all together. Don’t panic…but this past weekend I just realized it really is becoming more and more like a job NOT the passion project/business it once was and not sure I want that at this point and stage of my life. Dan has heard me say I may just quit one day so it isn’t SO secret…but just putting it out there that this blog is for enjoyment more than anything….and if the joy isn’t there then… And sometimes I realize that my family is the first to be neglected lately….NOT GOOD!
- When I was 7, I wanted to be: Dolphin trainer…I loved the water and still do love the water and I loved the show Flipper. Anyone? Flipper? Come on I know you are out there! Well, I thought what better job than to be in the water with dolphins!
- If I could do one thing today, it would be: Take a spa day…me day. Wake up early, hard workout, slow breakfast, shower…then Starbucks on way to spa. Then massage, facial, pedicure, manicure. Yep That is it. I look at that and it looks awfully selfish but I need some me time in my life right now.
- I’ve always dreamt of….:living in the country near family, with my family…DREAMS DO COME TRUE. And on the roughest of days as a mom I look out our back window and that is what I remind myself. I am surrounded by corn fields, moments away from my parents, in a wonderful home with the boys I love more than anything in the world (Dan is included in that group!)
- My favorite way to travel is: I love to travel on foot! Ok, ok so I like to fly to my destination ideally so I have more time to explore, but once at a vacation or adventure spot I prefer hiking and walking around. You can pick up on so many more sites, sounds, people on foot than in car.
Join in on the fun! I tag ALL OF YOU but especially , ___Linz___ [person], __and Jessie_ [person] to tell me just 1 thing from above that I didn’t know about you! Just fill in the blanks, tag @prana @fitapproach & use the hashtags #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink and spread the love. Tag your friends, readers, followers…whoever’s listening!
Don’t forget YOU can save 15% off any Prana order now through September 30th if you use the code LiveInprAnaF15